Safety Instruction - Profile Router Bits
1. Observe the working site's safety regulations.
2. Keep bystanders out of the work area.
3. Safety goggles, gloves, footwear, ear and head protection and a mask are recommended.
4. Before use, examine the router bits for any cracks or other damage.
5. Ensure that the router bits are suitable for the material being out.
6. Disconnect power to the machine before mounting the router bits.
7. Make sure that the router bit is mounted to compatible router edge machines.
8. Ensure that the router bit is securely fastened to the router shaft. Do not use if the router bit rattles or wobbles. A small washer is included with each router bit to fit on the top of the bearing to assist with different thickness of stones.
9. Ensure that the bearing on the router bit freely spins and is well lubricated.
10. Ensure that adequate water is properly disbursed to the router bit so that there is sufficient cooling.
11. Ensure that the proper RPM is used to avoid overheating and glazing. For all specs, the max RPM is 6,500.
12. To ensure longer diamond life and to maintain the proper shape, chamfer the edge of the material with breaker bit.
13. Avoid sharp or abrupt contact with the surface material.
14. Follow the instructions given for the router edge machine in which the router bit is fastened to.